It was great to see it though. We’re really happy with the way it looks, and we get to move in next Wednesday. We’ve had so many ongoing delays, it seems a bit risky to actually state a date, but we plan to travel over to the Mount and pick it up that afternoon.
After we've settled in, we’re heading back to Taranaki for our granddaughter’s birthday, then back up to Hamilton for a couple of mini “house-warmings” with friends. Then we will head off over the hill . . . finally!
We did buy the house I referred to in my last post. Now we need to find some tenants. There’s a bit of maintenance to take care of as well but nothing major.
And there's a wee bit of a sea view. Try to ignore the wires!
So if you know of anyone wanting to rent a house in Bell Block, please let us know.